A quick update from us all at MéCHE,
We will be re- opening our doors following all Government Guidelines and Social Distancing Measures under Level 2 on Thursday 14th May 2020 from 8.30am.
There have been some changes within the salon so we can run as efficiently as possible whilst prioritizing the health and safety of our clients and staff.
Our new rules are as follows:
- As we are going to be working with strict distancing protocols – Under NO circumstances will you be able to bring someone to your appointment. Only the person booked in will be permitted entry into the salon.
- We know that your hair and beauty appointments have been on hold for quite some time but please, if you are unwell, have been around someone unwell, or even have a little sniffle we do ask that you re-schedule your appointment.
- The setup of the Hair Salon will be slightly different than what you will be used too – please be patient with us during this time as we have to adhere to the distancing guidelines.
- Prior to your appointment – we will require you to use the hand sanitizer and sign in before entering the salon. There will be a booth at the front door.
- Tea and Coffee will not be available so please feel free to bring in your own beverages for your appointment.
- Unfortunately – we will not be able to supply you with Magazines at this stage. Please feel free to bring in your own book, Ipad/laptop or your own magazines.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to do Children’s haircuts at this time.
- If you are an existing client and were booked in during lockdown or Level 3 you are already automatically on our priority list to be booked back in.
- Any new clients will be added to a separate waiting list and will take secondary priority to our existing clients.
- We will be opening extra days and extra late nights to accommodate everyone and get through the large volume of our valued clients as fast as possible.
- Please be patient with us as we work through the large volume of appointments. If you have not received a call yet – please ensure our admin teams are working hard behind the scenes to allocate times and appointments for everyone.
As a client of MéCHE, it is important that you get the times and dates you request.
We understand that appointment changes and adjustments are necessary from time to time, however we do ask you to appreciate that when you do need to cancel or reschedule an appointment that you give us sufficient notice so we are able to fill that appointment time.
- We understand life does not always go to plan, therefore, if an appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, we require NO later than 24hours notice prior or a $40 late cancellation fee will be added to your next appointment automatically.
- If you are a no show to your appointment – 50% of the scheduled service that you were booked in for will be added to your next bill. If you do not wish to pay this fee, we will be unable to re-book you.
- We do ask that you arrive to your appointment on time. If you are more than 10mins late, we may be required to reschedule your appointment time as it can interfere with the stylist or therapists following appointments.
Our online shop www.mecheshop.nz is fully operational should you need any products prior to us opening our doors again.
We cannot wait to see you all in person as soon as we open.
Take care and see you soon,