Deposits & Cancelation Policy
LEVEL TWO – COVID RULES :
- As we are going to be working with strict distancing protocols – Under no circumstances will you be able to bring someone to your appointment. Only the person booked in will be permitted entry into the salon.
- Prior to your appointment – we will require you to use the hand sanitizer and sign in before entering the salon. There will be a booth at the front door.
- Unfortunately – we will not be able to supply you with Magazines at this stage. Please feel free to bring in your own book, Ipad/laptop or your own magazines
- Tea and Coffee will not be available so please feel free to bring in your own beverages for your appointment.
- A 50% deposit will be required when booking specialised colour work and extended salon services. This will need to be supplied upon booking the appointment.
As a client of MéCHE, it is important that you get the times and dates you request.
We understand that appointment changes and adjustments are necessary from time to time, however we do ask you to appreciate that when you do need to cancel or reschedule an appointment that you give us sufficient notice so we are able to fill that appointment time.
- We understand life does not always go to plan, therefore, if an appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled, we require NO later than 24hours notice prior or a $40 late cancellation fee will be added to your next appointment automatically.
- If you are a no show to your appointment – 50% of the scheduled service that you were booked in for will be added to your next bill. If you do not wish to pay this fee, we will be unable to re-book you.
- We do ask that you arrive to your appointment on time. If you are more than 10mins late, we may be required to reschedule your appointment time as it can interfere with the stylist or therapists following appointments.